Tesla patented a new steering wheel for electric carsFebruary 11, 2020
On the new steering wheel appeared transmission control.
According to the data presented in the document of the US Patent Office, the new steering wheel for American electric cars Tesla. The gearbox controls will be located on the new steering wheel and now a touchscreen will appear on the bottom of the wheel for switching driving modes.
It is specified that the new steering wheel will receive illuminated indicators for activating driving modes, and this configuration will abandon the classic gear selector. In addition, multimedia control, as well as autopilot and voice recognition functions, will appear on the new touch screen.
As for the physical switches, the gateway, wiper and horn buttons will still remain.
- Mercedes-Maybach S650 Cabrio goes on sale
- A 1977 motorcycle that hasn’t even been unpacked will be on sale
- Florida firm creates kit to convert BMW R nineT into rare bike from the 1930s
- Refurbished 1970 Dodge Challenger T / A goes on sale
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks