Tesla patented a new steering wheel for electric carsFebruary 11, 2020
On the new steering wheel appeared transmission control.
According to the data presented in the document of the US Patent Office, the new steering wheel for American electric cars Tesla. The gearbox controls will be located on the new steering wheel and now a touchscreen will appear on the bottom of the wheel for switching driving modes.
It is specified that the new steering wheel will receive illuminated indicators for activating driving modes, and this configuration will abandon the classic gear selector. In addition, multimedia control, as well as autopilot and voice recognition functions, will appear on the new touch screen.
As for the physical switches, the gateway, wiper and horn buttons will still remain.
- Genesis G70 Shooting Brake to debut at Goodwood on July 8
- Changan prepares debut of the first hybrid sedan of the Uni series
- Pictures of the interior of the new Volkswagen ID Buzz appeared on the Internet
- The first photo of a Formula 1 car built according to the rules of 2022 is shown
- Electric crossover Fisker Ocean will receive a 536-horsepower electric motor