Tesla owners lost access to cars due to a failure in the data centerSeptember 24, 2020
Tesla’s mobile app stopped opening electric cars due to a serious failure.
Tesla electric car owners found themselves in a difficult situation – they lost access to their cars using a mobile application. The incident was reportedly caused by problems in the company’s internal systems, but the cause of the failure was not reported.
The first information about the problem appeared on the morning of September 23, but the company quickly restored customer access to electric vehicles. It is clarified that the company’s internal systems were out of order, and the company’s website did not work. Thus, this failure is the largest in the history of Tesla.
By the way, this problem affected not only the owners of Tesla electric cars, but also those who use the solar panels of the brand, as well as the Powerwall energy storage systems. Users all over the world experienced difficulties.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura