Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, ChinaJanuary 19, 2021
The American automaker Tesla has opened its service center in the province of China.
Tesla has opened its first service center in China’s Hainan province. This center will provide consulting services to the company’s clients, as well as organize supplies and engage in after-sales services.
The center is located in the city of Haikou, which is located in the north of the island of Hainan. Recall that the next center the automaker is going to open in the first six months of this year in the resort city of Sanya in the south of the island.
In addition, the company intends to install charging stations in all settlements of the province by the end of September.
It was recently revealed that the American automaker has begun marketing its new Shanghai-built crossovers in China, marking a new milestone for an electric car manufacturer in the world’s largest auto market.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web