Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, ChinaJanuary 19, 2021
The American automaker Tesla has opened its service center in the province of China.
Tesla has opened its first service center in China’s Hainan province. This center will provide consulting services to the company’s clients, as well as organize supplies and engage in after-sales services.
The center is located in the city of Haikou, which is located in the north of the island of Hainan. Recall that the next center the automaker is going to open in the first six months of this year in the resort city of Sanya in the south of the island.
In addition, the company intends to install charging stations in all settlements of the province by the end of September.
It was recently revealed that the American automaker has begun marketing its new Shanghai-built crossovers in China, marking a new milestone for an electric car manufacturer in the world’s largest auto market.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO