Tesla offers free charging in flood-affected areasJuly 20, 2021
Tesla has decided to support flood victims in Limburg, Germany and Belgium. The brand announced to owners via email that starting last Sunday, charging their electric vehicles in these zones will be temporarily free of charge.
An email from Tesla says the brand will not charge any charging fees in the “affected areas” of the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. The brand does not specify which stations will take part in this kind of charity. “We hope this will help you calm down and get to safety.”
It is not yet known how long this promotion will last. By the way, charging stations are exclusively available to Tesla electric vehicle owners, so other electric vehicle owners in affected areas of Europe will not benefit from this gesture.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil