Tesla offered to crack their cars for a large sum: hackers will receive a series of testsJanuary 11, 2020
Tesla at the international competition of hackers Pwn2Own will offer to crack their electric cars for a large fee.
For those who want to take part in the competition, Tesla prepared $ 1 million and a Model 3 electric car as a gift, according to Electrek. The competition will be held in Vancouver, Canada.
During the competition, hackers will be able to receive awards in three categories that correspond to the safety levels of Tesla electric vehicles. The size of the reward will vary from level to level.
For finding vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth modules, which corresponds to the third level, the cracker will receive $ 60 thousand. As part of the tasks of the second level, the hacker will be offered access to the entertainment system of the car, for which a reward of $ 250 thousand is put. Anyone who can take control of autopilot , will receive $ 500 thousand as a reward for the test of the first level.
In addition, Tesla also promises to present the Model 3 electric car for breaking the virtual key to its electric cars.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup