Tesla Model X unexpectedly burned out after an accidentJuly 16, 2019
In the US city of Tampa on Thursday Tesla Model X caught fire. Details on this matter are still unknown.
So, it is reported only that the local police department received a call about the accident involving one car. When the police arrived at the scene, they saw an electric crossover in flames. The cause of the fire is unknown. Firefighters noted that, judging by the color of the flame, this is not a lithium-ion battery. However, there is still no confidence in this. According to one version, a flammable liquid such as gasoline was transported in the Model X.
Passengers of the electric crossover had time to leave the car and received minor injuries, not life-threatening.
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time
- Interior view: impudent kid Abarth 500 drives on the Autobahn