Tesla Model X unexpectedly burned out after an accidentJuly 16, 2019
In the US city of Tampa on Thursday Tesla Model X caught fire. Details on this matter are still unknown.
So, it is reported only that the local police department received a call about the accident involving one car. When the police arrived at the scene, they saw an electric crossover in flames. The cause of the fire is unknown. Firefighters noted that, judging by the color of the flame, this is not a lithium-ion battery. However, there is still no confidence in this. According to one version, a flammable liquid such as gasoline was transported in the Model X.
Passengers of the electric crossover had time to leave the car and received minor injuries, not life-threatening.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine