Tesla Model X unexpectedly burned out after an accidentJuly 16, 2019
In the US city of Tampa on Thursday Tesla Model X caught fire. Details on this matter are still unknown.
So, it is reported only that the local police department received a call about the accident involving one car. When the police arrived at the scene, they saw an electric crossover in flames. The cause of the fire is unknown. Firefighters noted that, judging by the color of the flame, this is not a lithium-ion battery. However, there is still no confidence in this. According to one version, a flammable liquid such as gasoline was transported in the Model X.
Passengers of the electric crossover had time to leave the car and received minor injuries, not life-threatening.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts