Tesla Model X received the most dangerous rivalSeptember 10, 2020
The Lucid Project Gravity crossover is a new electric vehicle that will compete with the Tesla Model X in the large SUV segment.
After the presentation of the Lucid Air sedan, the manufacturer declassified the Project Gravity model in the first official images. True, the name is still working – the serial electric car will be called differently.
Despite the fact that the photos are heavily darkened, the main conclusions can already be drawn. The novelty was made in the style of the already shown sedan with simple and laconic body lines and an elegant silhouette. The lights are visible at the back, which are made in the form of a continuous LED strip.
An additional roof rack is visible on the roof. This element may be part of the concept, but perhaps the manufacturer is thus hinting at a line of special accessories for the serial crossover.
The new Lucid is expected to receive the same 113 kWh battery pack as the Air sedan.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires