Tesla Model X plays giant JengaApril 29, 2020
Bloggers used the Tesla Model X electric crossover to play Jenga. The essence of this popular board game comes down to alternately pulling out wooden blocks stacked by a tower. However, the version of the game with an electric car has its own nuances: the tower was built from huge boxes that were pulled out with a cable.
The design turned out to be gigantic: it stood at least five meters high. To diversify the rules, each box was marked with virtual currency ($ 20, $ 100, and $ 1,000). Accordingly, the winner is the one who not only did not drop the tower, but also “earned” more than others. And if in the classic version of the game, slowness and accuracy of actions play a role, then in the case in Model X everything was decided by a sharp acceleration.
Tesla Model X is equipped with an electric power plant and, unlike cars with an internal combustion engine, instantly receives all the returns. The crossover in the top version with a 773-horsepower installation accelerates from standstill to 100 kilometers per hour in 3.4 seconds, and the least powerful version (329 forces) does it in 6.4 seconds.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup