Tesla Model X burned to the ground due to unclear circumstancesFebruary 28, 2019
The incident occurred on the ice of a lake in Vermont. The cause of the incident remains unclear. Photos of what remains of the Tesla Model X after the fire, posted on the Tesla Motors Club website. On it you can see the remains of a steel structure rising from a heap of ashes.
“We noticed a bright light on the ice,” said user GreenMtnM3. “Through the telescope, we saw that it was a machine that was in flames. The fire caused a lot of small explosions, after a while it became obvious that very little was left of the car. ”
The arriving fire brigade confirmed that people managed to leave the salon before the electric crossover caught fire. The possible causes of Tesla Model X ignition are hijacking, insurance fraud, overheating of the battery caused by skating on ice, or any debris falling into the battery module, which caused its damage.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed