Tesla Model S got increased rangeFebruary 16, 2020
A new modification of the car will replace the S Long Range.
The creator and owner of the American manufacturer of electric cars Tesla, Elon Musk, made a statement on increasing the range of one of his models. We are talking about the Tesla Model S Long Range, which will now be able to drive without recharging 390 miles instead of 373 from the previous version. Thus, the power reserve increased by 5%. After modification, the model received an additional index in the name and is now referred to as the Tesla Model S Long Range Plus. Also, the American automaker boasts a Model X Long Range Plus crossover that can cover a distance of 351 miles without recharging.
Also, Elon Musk said that soon Tesla will present a car with a power reserve of 400 miles, which will be a truly revolutionary indicator in the electric car market.
Representatives of Tesla did not report any other details about the car. The only information shared at Tesla was the new 19-inch wheels with Tempest design.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production