Tesla Model S fights a horse raceMarch 30, 2020
Tesla Model S has already managed to compete in races with many fuel cars, including supercars. Almost all of them won the electric car, but recently he had a rival, who turned out to be the notorious offspring of Elon Mask.
And the rival was not a car, but a horse. Yes, the real one. It was this animal that took part in the drag flight against the Tesla Model S P100D electric car. The idea was as follows: both opponents put up on the lawn, drive a short distance as quickly as possible, then turn around 180 degrees and return to the starting position. Who returned faster, he won.
The whole race took a little more than a minute, as evidenced by the published video. But its result was unexpected: if at first the Tesla Model S won, then at the U-turn it lost its primacy – the horse turned out to be much more maneuverable, got a head start and proudly finished first.
However, in fairness it should be noted that this was not an ordinary horse, but a specially trained horse for equestrian polo.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid