Tesla Model 3 took over 10% of the Chinese marketAugust 12, 2020
The CAAM association reports.
According to the published data, the largest electric car market is “captured” by the corresponding Tesla vehicles. Model 3 electric vehicles accounted for 11,014 units sold in July, representing 11% of the market. In total, during this period, Tesla Model 3 was produced in the amount of 12,571 cars.
In just one month, 100,000 electric vehicles were assembled in China, of which approximately 98,000 were sold. These figures are 2.4% and 5.5% less than in June and 15.6% and 19.3% more than in July 2019.
Earlier, AutoTimesNews reported that Lucid Motors has published data on its new electric car Lucid Air, which, according to the manufacturer, will be able to travel from one charge to 830 kilometers. According to this indicator, the new product surpasses the most “long-playing” Tesla Model S Long Range by about 30%. The premiere of the novelty will take place in September this year.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions