Tesla Model 3 tested in harsh winter conditionsJanuary 1, 2019
The American automaker pays considerable attention to testing its electric vehicles in different conditions due to entering new markets.
In addition, Tesla has big plans for Norway, which is one of the largest markets, and for which winter auto performance is very important.
It is worth noting that for all-wheel drive Model X winter conditions have never been a problem. Also, tests show that rear wheel drive Model S can easily cope with snow drifts. And according to the presented video, Model 3 can also move perfectly along snow-covered roads.
Last year, Tesla conducted Model 3 winter tests before increasing production in Montreal.
- Charged Hyundai Sonata N-Line debuts on April 20
- Showed a 100-kilometer “cemetery” of rental cars
- Porsche workers asked to refuse bonuses for the fight against coronavirus
- New BMW 4-Series Coupe May Show Online Summer In Summer
- KIA introduced the new Kia Karnival minivan for testing