Tesla Model 3 tested in harsh winter conditionsJanuary 1, 2019
The American automaker pays considerable attention to testing its electric vehicles in different conditions due to entering new markets.
In addition, Tesla has big plans for Norway, which is one of the largest markets, and for which winter auto performance is very important.
It is worth noting that for all-wheel drive Model X winter conditions have never been a problem. Also, tests show that rear wheel drive Model S can easily cope with snow drifts. And according to the presented video, Model 3 can also move perfectly along snow-covered roads.
Last year, Tesla conducted Model 3 winter tests before increasing production in Montreal.
- Searches carried out at Continental’s German offices
- FCA may resurrect a long-forgotten model name
- GM threatens release of Nikola Badger electric pickup truck
- Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026
- Subaru Forester Sport gets a new turbocharged engine