Tesla Model 3 received “nostrils” from BMWMay 19, 2020
In Iceland, the Tesla Model 3 electric car was seen, which in front has a BMW grille. The photo was published on Monday, May 18, by Twitter user Nafnlaus.
Due to the poor quality of the image, it is impossible to understand whether the real “nostrils” are used or is it simply a sticker. There are no additional BMW attributes on an electric car captured in Iceland.
In the US, Tesla Model 3 camouflaged much more. In 2019, photos of an electric sedan that were stylized as Audi RS3 were distributed on the Internet. For this, stickers and nameplates were used.
It should be mentioned that the Tesla Model 3 was introduced on March 31, 2016. The electric vehicle is based on a completely new platform. The electric car was launched at the corporation’s headquarters in Fremont, California, and Gigafactory 1 supplies batteries and electric motors.
The electric car is equipped with a larger battery and one engine at the rear as standard.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery