Tesla Model 3 owners love their cars: other brands need to worryNovember 14, 2019
This conclusion was made by experts based on surveys of more than 5,000 people. As it turned out, electric sedans “sink into the soul” so much that most customers are willing to buy another Model 3.
Judging by the latest polls, all car manufacturers should consider and take into account the love of Tesla Model 3 owners of their cars. The electric sedan is one of the most controversial in recent years. The car collected a record number of pre-orders before the start of production.
In addition, the company significantly delayed the release of the model due to problems, and also for a long time could not reach the planned production volume. However, this did not affect demand. Tesla Model 3 is the most popular electric car. And although it is not perfect, according to a survey by Bloomberg, owners love their cars. So, a survey was conducted among 5,000 people who own this model.
Moreover, regular software updates “over the air” allow you to leave the feeling of a new car.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published