Tesla Model 3 overtook the legendary McLaren F1 hypercarMarch 13, 2020
Tesla electric cars have long made it clear that even the most powerful supercars can get around in acceleration.
In a real race, you need more than just a powerful start: handling, good brakes and, of course, a power reserve that at least allows you to get to the finish line. However, it turns out that even the cheapest Tesla model has all this.
Note that the not entirely factory variation of the car took part in the race. It was equipped with a set of improvements from the American company Unplugged Performance, specializing in tuning Tesla.
In the case of this machine, the package includes an aerodynamic package, a modified suspension, ultra-light forged wheels, Michelin OE Porsche 997 GT3 Tires 305 / 30ZR19 Cup 2 tires and a more efficient brake system. The interior has not changed
As a result, an electric car with basic electric motors, a battery and other elements drove the Japanese Tsukuba track in 1: 03.38. McLaren F1 was able to go the way in only 1: 04.62.
- Renault will reduce almost 15 thousand employees worldwide
- Volkswagen Management Approves Ford Alliance
- The new crossover Ford Puma ST declassified on renderings
- The new Toyota Land Cruiser Prado will receive dramatic changes
- Published details about the new Lexus NX