Tesla Model 3 has become a little smarterJanuary 16, 2020
The American electric car received updated software.
Thanks to the software update, Tesla Model 3 can now recognize traffic signs, trash cans and pedestrians. The latest software version 10.0 has additional features, including improved driving visualization, Spotify, karaoke and even new games.
As for the driving graphics, which is displayed on the left side of the infotainment system screen when driving, now the sensors detect traffic lights (even signal colors), traffic signs drawn on the road (such as arrows on lanes, railway crossings and bicycle lanes), cones , trash cans, stop signs and pedestrians. This combination of radar and camera is becoming much smarter and it is expected that over time it will be able to detect even more road obstacles thanks to future wireless updates.
In addition to games and karaoke, which allow the driver to relax from driving, the company also improved the functions of voice commands that are clearly recognized by the assistant and display data on the monitor. As for music, that the company’s specialists finally added Spotify integration and now you can enter your profile by gaining access to your playlists.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air