Tesla Model 3 bypassed Subaru WRX STI in drag racingApril 8, 2019
Earlier, the victories showed Tesla Model S P100D, but the budget brother in the line was also a good contender.
At the end of last week in Florida (USA) passed the race, which was attended by Tesla Model 3 and Subaru WRX STI. While the Model 3 is not even a sports car, the WRX STI is focused on speed. Nevertheless, the Tesla Model 3 easily stepped forward at the start and kept the advantage to the finish line.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI