Tesla Model 3 bypassed Subaru WRX STI in drag racingApril 8, 2019
Earlier, the victories showed Tesla Model S P100D, but the budget brother in the line was also a good contender.
At the end of last week in Florida (USA) passed the race, which was attended by Tesla Model 3 and Subaru WRX STI. While the Model 3 is not even a sports car, the WRX STI is focused on speed. Nevertheless, the Tesla Model 3 easily stepped forward at the start and kept the advantage to the finish line.
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8
- Mulliner officially unveils three refined Bentley models
- First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback published