Tesla may soon release a new Model SJune 19, 2019
The current version has been released since 2012 and during this time has received only minor updates. The biggest change was the disappearance of the front grille, which occurred in 2016.
If the mysterious Tesla prototype that was recently spotted on the road really will be the Model S, this will be the first major upgrade of the electric sedan. He was next to Tesla Hawthorne design studio. Other headlights and taillights that do not resemble the lighting elements of any Tesla models, including the new Model Y crossover, can be noted.
An update would be most welcome. Recently, sales of Tesla Model S and Model X have fallen sharply after the release of the budget Model 3. The new design could increase interest in other representatives of the Tesla line, as well as entice buyers from competitors such as Audi and Mercedes.
- Take a look at the one of a kind Mercedes-Benz 300SL Speedster
- New Nissan Frontier pickup to debut on February 4th
- The iconic Mazda MX-5 sports car turned into a Hurtan Grand Albaycin roadster
- The base Porsche Taycan goes beyond China
- Disney Helps Premiere Chevrolet Bolt and Bolt EUV