Tesla May Expand Autonomous Driving Software ReleaseNovember 30, 2020
This information was provided by the founder of an American electric car company.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk said the new “Full Self Driving” autonomous driving software will probably become “wider” in two weeks. In October, Tesla released a beta, or test, version of what it calls a “Full Self Driving” software update for an undisclosed number of “experienced, cautious” drivers.
“There will probably be a wider beta release in 2 weeks,” Musk tweeted Friday in response to a question from a user who asked if the software would be available in Minnesota.
Elon Musk previously said that the latest update will be released in a wider format by the end of this year, and the autonomous driving system will become more reliable as more data is collected.
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars
- Rare 1937 Bugatti Type 57S up for auction
- Dutch car company Spyker goes bankrupt