Tesla massively reduces employee salariesApril 9, 2020
The American brand will reduce employee salaries by 30%.
Tesla is going to massively reduce employee wages amid a halt in production in the United States, which occurred due to the coronavirus pandemic. Starting with vice presidents, management salaries will be reduced by 30%, for directors the reduction will be 20%, and the salaries of other employees will be reduced by 10%.
Outside of the states, payments will also be reduced. As for employees who are not responsible for key employees and who cannot work remotely, they will be temporarily on vacation without pay, but they will be paid for health insurance.
Tesla’s salary cuts will last until the second quarter, and the removal of workers until May 4.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan