Tesla massively reduces employee salariesApril 9, 2020
The American brand will reduce employee salaries by 30%.
Tesla is going to massively reduce employee wages amid a halt in production in the United States, which occurred due to the coronavirus pandemic. Starting with vice presidents, management salaries will be reduced by 30%, for directors the reduction will be 20%, and the salaries of other employees will be reduced by 10%.
Outside of the states, payments will also be reduced. As for employees who are not responsible for key employees and who cannot work remotely, they will be temporarily on vacation without pay, but they will be paid for health insurance.
Tesla’s salary cuts will last until the second quarter, and the removal of workers until May 4.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious