Tesla made an official statement about the reason for the ignition of an electric vehicle in ShanghaiJune 29, 2019
The cause of ignition is one of the batteries in the battery compartment.
The statement was made on the Weibo social network. The car caught fire in Chinese Shanghai on April 21, and managed to extinguish it with great difficulty.
As stated in the statement, specialists could not find system faults. The cause of the fire was the battery located in the front of the electric vehicle and located in the battery compartment.
As it is told in the message, experts did not manage to find system malfunctions. The cause of the fire was the battery located in the front of the electric vehicle and located in the battery compartment.
Also in the statement it was noted that the percentage of ignition of the company’s cars, driving on electric propulsion, is immeasurably lower compared to the gasoline “brothers”. However, the company will pursue a policy aimed at reducing to zero the possibility of auto ignition.
- BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021
- BMW to start production of battery modules in 2021
- New Maserati Grecale SUV showed on renders
- BMW unveils new superbike BMW M 1000 RR
- Volvo electric cars will be built on the new Geely platform