Tesla made a big accidentJuly 16, 2020
In the US state of Arizona, Tesla Model S arranged a triple accident. The electric car crashed into a Chevrolet police SUV and an ambulance.
Surprisingly, there were no casualties. However, Tesla’s driver was hospitalized with serious injuries, but at the moment his life is not in danger.
According to media reports, the Tesla Model S electric car was in autopilot mode at the time of the accident. In any case, the owner of the car said so. The police preliminarily agreed with this information, but law enforcement officers will nevertheless check the driver for the use of alcohol and drugs before the accident.
It is not known how fast the electric car was moving at the moment of impact. But the photo shows how a large and heavy SUV of the state police with rear wheels ended up on the hood of Tesla. On Twitter, the police reminded them to slow down whenever a car with flashing lights stands on the side of the road.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures