Tesla machines will get “endless” batteriesJune 9, 2020
More recently, it was noted that Tesla, together with CATL, is creating a car battery that is designed for 1 million miles (1.6 million km).
At that time it was said that Model 3 would be equipped with similar batteries for the Chinese market at the end of this or the beginning of next year. But on Monday, June 8, CATL announced that they had completed the creation of such batteries and could already begin to mass-produce them.
Moreover, the claimed battery mileage is even more – 2 million km (1.24 million miles). Service life is 16 years. For the sake of comparison, the current generation of batteries have a guarantee of 150 thousand km or 8 years.
Given the current realities, 2 million km is much more than many cars pass by. Therefore, for those who purchase new electric cars, their batteries will be conditionally “endless”. In addition, it has recently become known that Tesla Corporation is creating a 12-seater electric van. No specific details about the new product yet.
In addition, it has recently become known that Tesla Corporation is creating a 12-seater electric van. No specific details about the new product yet.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air