Tesla Launches New Underground Tunnel Electric CarJune 9, 2020
Tesla Motors will develop a new electric minivan with a 12-passenger cabin for driving through the underground tunnels of The Boring Company. It is reported by the online edition of Electrek.
This news came after reports that the Boring Company will build a new tunnel in San Bernardino County in California that will connect the airport with Rancho Cucamonga. An overpass of about 5 km in length will be located at a depth of just over 10 meters underground.
New devices from Tesla will run at a speed of more than 200 km per hour. They will be able to take on board up to 12 passengers, as well as their luggage. Every day, electric cars will carry up to 1200 people.
The idea of The Boring Company is to build high-speed tunnels under big cities using a Godot drill. On them will run “green” vehicles, which will not be afraid of urban traffic congestion.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests