Tesla is set to launch an electric hatchback for EuropeNovember 24, 2020
This was announced by the founder of the company, Elon Musk.
Musk said the plant under construction near Berlin will be a manufacturer of cars adapted for the European market, including compact models. Earlier, he also hinted repeatedly that Tesla would release a compact hatchback model for the European market.
In addition, the Tesla founder announced the release of improved vehicles with a range of up to 700 kilometers, and then up to 1,000 kilometers from a single charge. Among other things, such a car will be the Tesla Roadster, which is still several years behind the release schedule.
Earlier, AutoTimesNews reported that Elon Musk came in second place in the ranking of the richest people in the world with a fortune of $ 128 billion. In this ranking, he first bypassed Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook, and then Bill Gates.
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars
- Rare 1937 Bugatti Type 57S up for auction
- Dutch car company Spyker goes bankrupt