Tesla is going to update Model S and Model XJuly 22, 2020
Tesla is working on a secret project, code-named Palladium, which focuses on the Model S and Model X electric vehicles.
The changes to the aforementioned electric cars should be significant, since, as the portal notes, the project involves the construction of a new production line and even the manufacture of a palladium body. In addition, the Model S and Model X should receive stylistic changes, which is quite logical, since these models have not changed the design since the release.
Refurbished electric vehicles should also receive new batteries. But the American corporation should disclose details about them at a special event to be held in September this year.
The publication also reports that the Model S of the new generation may acquire a cabin similar to the interior of the Model 3. In this case, the novelty will receive a minimalistic dashboard and a “floating” screen of the infotainment complex.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric