Tesla is faced with quality problems of the new Model YJune 17, 2020
About this with reference to its own sources writes portal carscoops.
According to media reports, the American automaker Tesla faced a number of problems in the production of the new Tesla Model Y electric car. In particular, they are associated with poor build quality, delayed shipments of cars to customers and other manufacturing defects.
Among the problems faced by buyers are called loose seat belts and rear row seats. The saddest thing for Tesla is that the wave of negative reviews rose just at the moment when the automaker aimed to increase quarterly sales. Now, the main priority of the company, according to Elon Musk, is the optimization of Model Y production and enhanced quality control.
Recall, earlier AutoTimesNews reported that Tesla is going to establish production of Model 3 and Model S with an increased power reserve. It is estimated that the latter can be increased to 650 kilometers by the EPA. As noted, an increase in the power reserve was achieved due to the reduction in the weight of electric cars using standard batteries.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station