Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the USNovember 28, 2020
Tesla shares gained 2% in just one day
While some companies have a crisis and a decline in market capitalization, Tesla is becoming more and more expensive. In just one day – Friday – the shares of Elon Musk’s brainchild (Elon Musk) added 2.05% in price and reached 585.76 dollars. This, in turn, pushed Tesla’s market cap past the $ 555 billion mark.
This growth has put Tesla in the sixth place in the ranking of the most valuable companies in the United States – the automaker has displaced the diversified holding Berkshire Hathaway, which is owned by Warren Buffett, to the seventh place. Berkshire Hathaway has a market cap of $ 543 billion.
There are no fundamentally new reasons for the growth of Tesla shares – investors are still playing back the decision to include the company in the S&P 500. Amid growing market capitalization of Tesla, its largest shareholder, Elon Musk, became the second richest man on earth, displacing to third place Bill Gates.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years