Tesla is about to open a new factory in GermanyAugust 27, 2019
The manufacturer of green cars is currently looking for a suitable site in Europe for the location of the electric car factory. Mostly it will be the territory of Germany.
According to the statement, at the moment the automaker’s eye has fallen on the North Rhine-Westphalia region, but Lower Saxony is also being considered, as the German Minister of Economy explains.
Ilon Mask, the head of Tesla, was asked back in June about why he should not open his production site somewhere in Germany, to which he replied that the location of the plant on the German-French border is a priority for the implementation of the site in Europe .
The North Rhine-Westphalia region is the most populated area in Germany and borders on several countries: the Netherlands and Belgium. While the region of Lower Saxony has borders only with the Netherlands. I would also like to add that experts make their forecasts towards the growth of the electric car market in Europe. They predict that Europe will become the world’s second largest electric vehicle sales market in the next decade.
- Look at the seven-door limousine based on the Chevrolet Silverado
- Ford Bronco SUV can be ordered with unusual rims
- Cadillac introduced XT4 SUV for Europe with diesel
- These shots show the powerful 2021 BMW M3 in real life
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars