Tesla investigates car bombing incident in ShanghaiApril 22, 2019
Tesla sent a team of experts to clarify the circumstances of the explosion of your car in one of the underground parking in Shanghai, the company said.
The Weibo social network spread recording from a video surveillance camera at one of the underground parking lots in Shanghai on Sunday. The record shows white smoke coming from under the car, and after a few seconds it explodes, causing damage to another car parked nearby.
“After receiving information about the incident in Shanghai yesterday, we immediately sent a team to the scene of the incident,” the statement said on the Weibo Tesla official page.
The company reports that it is currently liaising with relevant departments and is helping to clarify the circumstances of the incident.
“According to the information available at the moment, no one was hurt as a result of the incident,” the message says.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station