Tesla helped find thieves who stole Porsche at nightJuly 16, 2020
Tesla electric vehicles are equipped with several outdoor security cameras that activate automatically when suspicious activity is detected nearby.
In the Spanish municipality of Benicasim at night, two malefactors tried to steal a classic Porsche 911. Actually, they succeeded, but the thieves did not notice the surveillance. Tesla was nearby, which saw everything and recorded the incident on video.
The Sentry Mode system, which all modern Tesla electric vehicles are equipped with, was primarily developed as a self-defense tool for an electric vehicle. But the cameras start video recording whenever the car detects movement nearby.
The stolen Porsche was found in the town of La Eliana in the neighboring district, and the police are already looking for the criminals.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors