Tesla has released new accessories for its carsJuly 14, 2020
The manufacturer began selling a new accessory that will be useful to owners of old versions of Model S and Model X electric cars.
Not so long ago, the American corporation Tesla began to equip its Model S and Model X electric cars with wireless chargers for smartphones and other devices. At the same time, owners of older cars were forced to use third-party charges.
However, now in the official Tesla store you can buy an embedded charger with support for Qi wireless charging protocol and a power of 7.5 watts. In this case, for the MCU 1 Model S and Model X, the power will be reduced to 5 watts.
Together with the charger, instructions for installing it in the interior of the electric car are supplied. The cost of such a charge will be $ 125. For this money, the client will receive a special cover that will securely hold the smartphone while charging.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed