Tesla has increased its power reserve Model 3March 22, 2019
New software has become available to owners of electric cars, which increases the power reserve
The owners of the Tesla Model 3 Long Range received a software update, which made it possible to increase the cruising range by 15 miles (about 25 km). Now, on a single charge, the car can travel up to 523 km.
Also increased the power of the car – an average of 5%. For all-wheel drive Model 3 Performance, the maximum speed also increased to 261 km / h.
At the moment, Tesla offers two versions of the Model 3, which are completed with only one engine. The base car is able to accelerate from a standstill to 100 km / h in 5.6 seconds, and its maximum speed reaches 210 km / h. Power reserve is 354 km. Option Long Range is equipped with a 258-horsepower electric motor, allowing you to accelerate to 100 km/h in 5.1 seconds.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari