Tesla has developed a package of improvements for Model 3 PerformanceMarch 4, 2020
The American company introduced a track package for Model 3 in the Performance package. The kit is designed to provide maximum turning power, braking and stability at high speed for the best performance on the track.
The upgrade package costs $ 5,500 and includes 20-inch Zero-G Performance wheels with the Tesla brand center cap. Wheels are shod in tires Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 and have highly effective brake shoes.
The track package can be purchased already in April for 5.5 thousand dollars. The company notes that the new wheels and tires may affect the autonomy of the electric car, which now amounts to 481 km.
Currently, it is not known how many different track kit options Tesla will present, at the same time the presented package consists of 20-inch wheels and production brakes, and also provides an understated suspension, a carbon fiber rear spoiler and alloy pedals.
In addition to external changes, the track package offers increased power. So, an electric car with a set of improvements will be able to accelerate to 260 km / h instead of the previous 233 km / h. At the same time, acceleration to 60 miles per hour (96 km / h) remained unchanged – 3.2 seconds.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry