Tesla has appointed a new CFOMarch 15, 2019
The American manufacturer of electric vehicles Tesla has appointed new financial director Zachary Kirkhorn, who previously served as vice president of finance.
This is stated in the official statement of Tesla, which was published on Thursday on the official website of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
“As stated earlier, on March 13 Tesla Inc. Zachary Kirhorn was appointed Chief Financial Officer, he replaced Deepak Ahuju in this post, ”the report says.
Kirkhorn has been working at Tesla since 2010. He has held various finance positions at the company, and has a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed