Tesla has announced two new itemsApril 10, 2019
So, the automaker has confirmed that in the cabin of models intended for car sharing, there will be a camera in the cabin. Interestingly, Tesla recently removed information about its car sharing network from the site, however, apparently, the company is still planning to launch this service.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk confirmed in his Twitter account that the camera, which was proposed for the latest models of the company, will be used in car sharing to keep order in the cabin: “in case someone spoils your car, you can always check out the video.
Additional details will be revealed on April 22, when the company announces new autopilot features.
If we talk about the autonomous system, it is already known that it will be able to change the lane without confirmation from the driver. This need to confirm lane change can be turned off in the settings. However, when changing lanes, the car will activate an audible warning. In addition, a lane change will be possible only if the driver’s hands are on the steering wheel.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid