Tesla has added a special mode for dogs to its electric cars.February 15, 2019
Thanks to the new option, Tesla owners will be able to leave their pets in the car’s cabin without worrying about their well-being. The electric car will independently select a comfortable temperature for them.
The American company Tesla told about one more update for their electric cars. It is known that the additional option will be called “Dog Mode” (aka “dog mode”). About such innovation, which would allow pet owners to leave their pets in the car, without worrying about their safety, Ilona Mask was asked by one of his followers on Twitter. He shared his idea back in October last year.
You can activate a new program using the screen in the center console: the manufacturer has placed a new option in the “climate control” section.
To start the program, it will be enough to select the “Dog” mode. After that, the special display in the car will display the message: “My master will be back soon.” This phrase should calm people passing by. In addition, the program will maintain the optimum temperature for the animal inside the car.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web