Tesla full-time camera shot an earthquakeMarch 21, 2020
An earthquake video was recorded on the Internet, recorded by the TeslaCam standard Tesla camcorder. The registrar captured the swaying cars in the parking lot, breaking power lines and cracks appearing on the asphalt.
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 on the Richter scale occurred in the city of Salt Lake City (Utah). Serious shocks were felt by about 3 million people, surviving within a radius of 160 km from the epicenter.
Established cameras are part of the equipment of the new Tesla security system called Sentry Mode, which debuted on cars of the American brand last spring. Car electronics activate all-round cameras, which begin to record if sensors detect suspicious movement near the car.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup