Tesla faced problems while building a plant in BerlinSeptember 23, 2020
The American corporation may not complete the construction of the next gigafactory.
According to Bloomberg, the American corporation Tesla faced unexpected difficulties while building its factory near Berlin. The fact is that last week a number of local residents filed several hundred complaints about the facility under construction.
In particular, they complained about insufficient water supply resulting from construction work, increased noise levels and deforestation. In this case, all approvals from the government of the country and the region were received. In early September, when Elon Musk came to check the progress of the construction of the plant, the German Minister of Economy personally promised him to provide him with any assistance necessary to start the plant.
It is assumed that the Tesla plant in Berlin will start working in the summer of 2021 and will become the company’s first enterprise in the European Union. Moreover, if the court decides to take the side of local residents, the corporation will have to stop construction and dismantle the already installed structures.
Earlier, the local utility approved a work plan to eliminate the lack of water supply in the region, and Tesla slightly revised the course of work to prevent water overruns. In addition, Elon Musk himself several times on his Twitter published messages in German – ostensibly to promote the project.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web