Tesla electric truck accelerates with the speed of a sports carFebruary 21, 2019
A video appeared on the Internet showing how the Tesla prototype electric truck was rapidly gaining speed when entering the highway. The video was posted to YouTube on the My Tesla Adventure channel.
The video was taken by the driver of the electric vehicle Tesla Model S 75D. The motorist admitted that he had to “press the accelerator pedal to the floor” to keep up with the truck. The video shows that an electric wagon with a trailer accelerates much faster than standard tractors, which usually require at least 30 seconds to reach 100 km per hour.
For the first time a prototype of an electric truck Tesla Semi was shown in November 2017. The serial car will be equipped with four electric motors, which will allow accelerating from a standstill to 100 km / h in five seconds, and with a 40-ton trailer in 20 seconds. The top version of the truck will be able to drive without recharging the batteries up to 1000 kilometers.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future