Tesla electric sports car will challenge Mazda MiataSeptember 2, 2019
The second generation of Tesla Roadster models promises to shock its competitors, supercar and hypercar manufacturers with stunning power and cost.
With an estimated base price of around $ 200,000, the Tesla Roadster will cost about the same as the Lamborghini Huracan, but compete in power with the Pininfarina Battista and Rimac C_Two hypercars.
The Roadster designers were obviously inspired by Model 3. Therefore, the model is equipped with a front panel in the style of a compact sedan, but with a relief on the doors. The taillights of a sports car are similar to the optics of Model 3. Undoubtedly, the sports car looks pretty pretty.
Tesla will not be able to create an all-electric sports car of this size in the near future to compete with the Mazda roadster. However, in the coming years, Tesla may be able to reduce the prices of batteries and electric motors so that it is possible to produce an electric sports car for the masses.
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum
- Volkswagen Golf R Variant has entered the final tests