Tesla electric pickup truck will be able to swimApril 21, 2020
The Tesla Cybertruck will have the ability to stay afloat briefly if it falls into the water. About this on Twitter on Tuesday, April 21, said the head of the automaker Ilon Musk.
One of the users of the social network, who loves fishing and hunting, asked Mask a question: will it be possible to cross streams at the electric pickup truck without any consequences for the car. The head of the American brand replied that the model would even be able to swim “for a certain time.” But how much an electric car can keep afloat, the head of the American brand did not say.
However, a test of the ability of a pickup to stay on the water will have to wait a rather long time. During the debut in the fall of 2019, they announced that they would start mass production of pickups at the end of 2021.
At the same time, the corporation received over 500,000 orders for an electric pickup truck, and a refundable deposit of $ 100 was paid by each client. First of all, the average variation of Cybertruck will be available, which will receive 2 electric motors, a power reserve of more than 480 km and a starting price of $ 49.9 thousand
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options