Tesla electric cars found a new malfunctionJune 26, 2020
The U.S. Government Highway Traffic Safety Agency (NHTSA) has launched another investigation against Tesla.
This time, 11 reports were announced as a result of the failure of the on-board infotainment complex due to wear of the RAM unit.
In some cases, the system monitor simply turned off, as a result, operation ceased, in others the electric car charging function ceased to function, once the climate control settings “hung” at a certain indicator, along with this, the autopilot functioning information was not displayed.
But a system failure does not affect machine control. According to the results of the audit, 159,000 Model S hatchbacks and Model X crosses from 2012-2018 have the same systems. The American automaker has not yet responded to NHTSA requests.
In addition, it was recently reported that Tesla will prohibit the purchase of a new electric car if the previous one returns.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones