Tesla electric car will scare the hijackers product of BachJanuary 27, 2019
The head of Tesla, Elon Musk, announced the creation of an innovative anti-theft system.
The new Tesla car security system will begin to play “Toccata and Fugue in D Minor” by composer Johann Sebastian Bach, if someone robbed a car.
This was the founder of Tesla Elon Musk told on Twitter.
“Tesla Sentry Mode will play Bach’s “Toccata and Fugu during a Robbery”, wrote a businessman and inventor on the social network.
Tesla Sentry Mode will play Bach’s Toccata and Fugue during a robbery (and keep Summer safe)https://t.co/wnS5qLeB2E— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) 27 січня 2019 р.
At the same time, Musk noted that “from time to time” a melody can also play in metal processing in cars.
Details of the security update Musk not told.
But, occasionally, the metal versionhttps://t.co/ogHYUPoA9z— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) 27 січня 2019 р.
- New crossover Haval DaGou tried on off-road body kit
- Delta S4 Stradale goes on sale for $ 1 million
- Can luxury SUVs really drive off-road?
- Beijing to show X7P hybrid and Radiance concept in Beijing
- Karma has announced its first electric car