Tesla electric car parts can be ordered through AliexpressApril 16, 2020
The American brand launched its first online store on the electronic trading platform Tmall, owned by the Chinese trading giant Alibaba.
According to the publication of China Daily, through its own online store, Tesla will provide brand customers with after-sales services for cars, as well as trade in spare parts and accessories for the brand lineup in China. In addition, local customers will be able to sign up for a test drive of Model S, Model X and Model 3 directly through the site.
AutoTimesNews reported earlier that in China, in the suburbs of Shanghai, the construction of a new Tesla plant was completed – the first, located outside the United States. Currently, Model 3 electric cars are leaving the assembly line, but next year it is planned to launch production of the Model Y crossover here.
Tesla plans to gradually increase the annual production capacity at this plant to 500 thousand electric vehicles. The total investment in the project will be about 50 billion yuan (about 7.2 billion US dollars).
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos