Tesla does not plan to update the Model S and Model XJuly 11, 2019
Earlier this year, rumors reported that the company plans to submit an updated Tesla Model S in September. It was assumed that it will receive an updated battery, which will increase the range to 644 km, which is 48 km more than the most durable Model S Long Range. It was expected to update the cabin, which should become more minimalist.
The reason for the rumors was Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s speech at a shareholders meeting, where he said: “We will soon have a car with a range of 644 km,” which will appear as a result of “steady improvements that are likely to occur in the future.”
Meanwhile, the other day Elon Musk said that the company is planning only a number of minor updates and is not working on new Model S and Model X. He added that in the near future there will be no modernization of the cabin.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires