Tesla Cybertruck will become a museum exhibitJune 20, 2020
Futuristic electric pickup will be an exhibit at the Petersen Museum.
Today, the Peterson Automobile Museum, located in Los Angeles, USA, opened its doors to visitors. In order to attract people, the management of the establishment agreed with Tesla to expose the Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup truck in the lobby of the establishment.
According to the authors of the idea, June 19 will be the first day since the presentation of the model, when it reappears in public. In total, an exposition with a futuristic electric car will remain in the museum until June 27. It is worth noting that the prototype Tesla Model S and Tesla Roadster of the first generation are already on display at the Peterson Museum.
Recall Tesla Cybertruck can already be pre-ordered. When leaving an application, the user must leave an advance payment of $ 100. In the first months, more than 522,000 pickup applications were left. The cost of the car is 39,900 dollars for a single-engine version. A twin-engine pickup will cost at least $ 49,900, and a three-engine – $ 69,900.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles