Tesla Cybertruck pickup truck recreated using a 3D printerDecember 6, 2019
A miniature copy of the electric novelty was created by American Roger Kappler, who already owns the Tesla Model 3.
A fan of Tesla’s products, already owning Model 3, decided not to wait for serial production of the new Cybertruck electric pickup and created a large-scale model of the new product with working LED optics. Recall, the release of the electric car will have to wait at least another two years. American Roger Kappler printed Tesla Cybertruck using a 3D printer. To do this, he needed the sketches that he found on the Internet. In the process, he slightly altered them.
It took 24 hours to make plastic parts. Initially, the case was white, but then Kappler covered it with silver paint, after polishing it. Recall that it was in this shade that the electric pickup appeared before the public at the last presentation. LED lights are powered by a pair of AA batteries, which are hidden in the cargo compartment, writes the foreign edition carscoops.
The final work took the master another 15 hours, and all the materials used cost him $ 50. This is half the deposit Tesla asks for a real electric pickup today.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari