Tesla Cybertruck pick-up orders exceeded 650,000June 24, 2020
After they began to accept pre-orders for the Cybertruck armored pickup truck, Tesla Corporation shared statistics, but then abruptly stopped doing so.
Most experts are of the opinion that by the time sales start in 2021, the volume of orders will be 1,000,000 units, and the information provided on Tuesday, June 23, Wedbush Securities indicates this.
An expert at Wedbush Securities, Dan Ives, assumes that the number of orders for Cybertruck is already over 650,000. The specialist bases his own assumption on the analysis of communities of electric car fans in general and Tesla machines in particular.
It is worth mentioning that recently there was information that Tesla acquired a new plot for $ 5 million near the American city of Austin – it plans to build the Cybertruck Gigafactory enterprise, where Model Y and Cybertruck will be produced. The plant should be erected as soon as possible – almost in 3 months, but pickup production will begin only by the end of next year.
In addition, more recently, an electric car lover accidentally ordered 27 Tesla Model 3. This strange case occurred in Germany.
- Nissan dedicated a version of the GT-R Nismo supercar to McDonald’s
- Aston Martin gets ready for summer with a pastel car collection
- Watch the new Bentley Flying Spur V8 zip along the Autobahn
- Camouflaged Mercedes Maybach S-Class prototype spotted
- Max Verstappen won the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix,